Instructions for laboratory training and qualification
The training and proficiency Kit for Fluorognost HIV-1 IFA is available to qualified customers upon request.
It contains a training manual (see outline below), a 18 member proficiency panel, and a one time complementary 25 test kit.
Upon successful completion of the training unit and passing the reading of the 18 member panel * ,the participating lab is entitled to purchase and perform the assay.
* Results should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (01) 203-564 1580.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LABORATORY TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION
HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS TYPE 1 (HIV-1)
FLUOROGNOST HIV-1 IFA™
A qualitative Immunofluorescence Confirmation Assay for detection of antibodies to HIV-1 in human serum, plasma and dry blood spots (DBS)
Section A: Training and Reader Qualification
I. The purpose and nature of the qualification procedure
II. The Fluorognost HIV-1 IFA primer set for novice users
III. The preparatory paper exam proficiency test
IV. Laboratory testing of the proficiency panel
Section B: Product Insert
Section C: Interpretation Guide
II. Summary of Fluorognost HIV-1 IFA Interpretation
III. Photographic Portfolio of IFA Interpretations
1. Negative Serum Control
2. Positive Serum Control
3. Positive FLUOROGNOST HIV-1 IFA Interpretations
4. Negative FLUOROGNOST HIV-1 IFA Interpretations
5. Indeterminate FLUOROGNOST HIV-1 IFA Interpretations
6. Positive FLUOROGNOST HIV-1 IFA Interpretations in the presence of non-specific fluorescent staining
Section D: Proficiency Test
II. Proficiency Panel
III. Proficiency Test Worksheets
Write to email@example.com to request copy of training manual